The RS 300 XL disk mill has been designed for high throughput with less downtime. The grinding sets are made in Germany to the highest standard, increasing wear resistance and stability. The mill can also hold 80 kg at a time thanks to the stabilised plane drive, without the need for fixing to the factory floor.
Stronger and more reliable mill for heavy grinding
When mineral exploration requires larger representative sample milling, standard equipment won’t do the job. Contamination with penalty elements is hard to avoid with steel based grinding sets. Most pulverising mills cannot handle the weight of Tungsten Carbide grinding sets and have a safe working limit of 35 kg.
The RS300 XL has been designed specifically to not require floor mounting. The RS300 XL has the stability and power to be loaded with 80 kg of grinding sets and sample.
Compatible grinding sets
Our grinding sets fit standard base plates of 152 mm, compatible with most commonly used brands, including spacing rings to fit smaller grinding sets.
- Dry or wet, fine grinding, mixing and homogenising
- Noise insulated grinding chamber
- Auto reverse function, left and right rotation
- Available jar volumes of 50, 100, 250, 800, 1000, 2000 ml
- Available media of steel, chrome steel, polished stainless steel, tungsten carbide, zirconium oxide, silicon nitride and agate
- Fast grinding in seconds, particularly suitable for the subsequent X-Ray and elemental analysis
- Programmable Interval function (start / stop automatic)
- Ergonomic parameters setting
- Reproducible results thanks to the “Karden Engine” (3D vibration of grinding sets)
- Pneumatic grinding-jar clamping for convenient and safe handling
- No need to fix the unit in place thanks to the stabilised plane drive