Technical/Scientific Territory Manager- OTE over $100k | Sydney
A fantastic opportunity to work for a European leader specialising in cutting edge technology within analytical instrumentation and laboratory equipment to private and public sectors.
We are growing rapidly with many new and exciting products in the pipeline. We are seeking an experienced Technical Sales Executive to manage a specific product portfolio and develop new business, as well as maintaining a vast database of existing customers throughout a defined territory in NSW.
Ideally you will have a background in Industrial Chemistry or Science related sales. You enjoy working with the latest technology and would like to join a high performing and professional sales team, servicing a variety of industries and customers within your territory.
We are seeking a candidate with ambition and drive, who is seeking ongoing product training and career advancement. As a valued team member your role reports to the National Sales Manager and your responsibilities will include:
- Manage a product portfolio
- Develop new business with metropolitan and regional customers
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing customers
- Provide delivery of superior services to our laboratory customer base across the assigned Territory
- Provide current technical documentation and trends to customers
- We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, a self starter with an autonomous and mature approach who is:
- Sales and technically savvy
- A superior ‘service delivery’ approach who shows real concern with the customers requirements
- Self motivated and has the ability to work independently and willingness to undertake some regional travel
- Strong negotiation and people skills, with the ability to work with a dedicated local team but also have the ability to be a “self starter”
- Professional presentation skills, with an ability to promote our services, in group situations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Will fulfill reporting requirements professionally and in a timely manner with the company CRM
Ideally our applicant will have a stable work history and:
- A Chemistry Degree (Ideal)
- Proven laboratory experience (Minimum 2 years) using analytical Instrumentation
- Ability to diagnose applications and operational issues on analytical systems
- Intermediate computer skills
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please contact Carlo Chiara at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.