- This event has passed.
Retsch Live Webinar on Sieve Analysis
11 December-7:00 PM-8:00 PMFree
For the reliable determination of particle size distributions in bulk materials sieve analysis is still the most widespread and cost-effective method which ensures high accuracy. With the live webinar “Practical tips for efficient laboratory sieving processes” we provide an overview of the different sieving techniques and describe the necessary steps to obtain reliable results.
Sieve Analysis: Different methods for a variety of applications
- Different sieving methods and corresponding sieve shakers
- Test Sieves: requirements, care and cleaning
- How to perform a sieving process step by step
- Wet Sieving – do’s and don’ts
- Tips & Tricks from our Application Lab
At the end of the webinar, you will have the chance to download a package containing all relevant information.
Date: 11 December 2018
04:00 pm Perth (AWST)
06:00 pm Brisbane (AEST)
7:00 pm Sydney (AEDT)
Dr. Tanja Butt, Product Manager RETSCH GmbH
Dr. Gerhard Beckers, Application Specialist RETSCH GmbH